Terms & Conditions
Anvi Earth Group (hereinafter “Company” “Us”, “Our” “We”, “AnviEarth” which shall mean and include its affiliates, successors and assigns) owns and operates this website, whether accessible on www.AnviEarth.com or such other URL as may be designated by AnviEarth, or through a mobile application, if available, (“Website”).
you must satisfy the following conditions to access, browse or otherwise use the website:
- you must not misrepresent your identity.
- the right to use the website is personal to the user and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed there under. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- About Us
The Company is, inter alia, engaged in managing and operating the Website, which provides internet-based services through the Website that enable Users to purchase Goods. Upon placing an order for delivery, AnviEarth shall deliver the Goods to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
- “My Account” shall mean and include certain information and details, including Your name, e-mail id, and any other information sought as part of the registration process deemed necessary by the Website.
- “Goods” shall mean and include organic products including cooking oil, groceries, beverages, cookware, serve ware, personal care products, storage ware, cleaning products listed on the Website and any other product as may be provided by AnviEarth from time to time.
- “List Price” shall mean and include the prices provided by the Seller for each of the Goods from time to time.
- “Materials” shall mean and include, but is not limited to graphics, layout, text, content, instructions, images, audio, videos, designs.
- “Seller” shall mean Anvi Earth Group.
- “Trademarks” shall mean and include Company marks, label, service marks, logo, trade name and any other marks used by the Company whether now or in future.
- “Territory” shall mean and include the areas in India as specified on the Website and updated by AnviEarth from time to time.
- “User Content” shall mean and include testimonials, reviews, comments, suggestions and other communication functionalities through which the Users may be provided with an opportunity to submit, post, display content and materials on the Website.
- “Viruses” shall mean and include viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials that may be construed as being malicious or technologically harmful.
- If You wish to use the part of the Website that requires maintenance of a account on the Website (“Account”) such as, to buy Goods, adding Goods to a wishlist, providing testimonials and reviews, accessing certain content on the Website, You will be required to furnish Account Information. You shall ensure that the Account Information is true, complete, accurate and up-to-date at all times. By providing Us with the Account Information, You consent to receiving communications including, but not limited to SMS, e-mails or phone calls from Us with respect to Your transaction on the Website or for any other purpose.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the password and for all activities that occur in and through Your Account. You agree that you will not disclose Your password to any third party and that You will take sole responsibility for any activities or transactions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or transactions. You will immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of Your Account. Please note that We will not be liable for any such unauthorized use.
- Prohibited Use
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Website for, and You agree not to use the Website for, any of the following purposes:
- Copying, modifying, publishing, transmitting, distributing, displaying, performing, participating in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works on, or in any way exploiting, any of the copyrighted Material on the Website, in whole or in part, without Our prior written consent; or
- Subleasing, leasing, selling, assigning, transferring, distributing, renting, permitting concurrent use of, or granting other rights in any Material provided on the Website to any third party;
- Downloading any User Content unless You see a ‘download’ or similar link displayed on the Website by reference;
- Using any robot, spider or any other data mining technology or automatic or manual process to monitor, cache, extract data from, copy or distribute the User Content on the Website (except as may be a result of standard Internet browser or search engine);
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfering with or violate any applicable laws related to the access to, or use of, the Website, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Accessing the Website through means other than through the interface that is provided by the Company;
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India including but not limited to the sale, import, export, use etc. of illegal substances or gambling or other unlawful activities;
- Engaging in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet;
- Disrupting or interfering with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website Materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites. You shall further comply with the following conditions to ensure the security of the Website:
- You shall not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing Viruses. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Our Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Website. You must not attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or Viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of this Website or to Your downloading of any Material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You agree to immediately report to Us all incidents involving suspected or actual unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, damage, or destruction of data.
- User Agreement
You agree to the following:
- You will use the Website for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Website.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested from You. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by You at any point of time. If upon confirmation Your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), the Company has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and restrain You from using the Website, without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You shall access the Website and transact at Your sole risk and are using the Your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website.
- You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, including but not limited to, to data privacy, international communications laws.
- The Company will be entitled to seek damages and/ or be entitled to any other remedy available to it under the applicable law in the event of an unauthorised use by You.
- You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Good;
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about AnviEarth, its associates and partners on any property owned by Anvi Earth Group.
- You guarantee, warrant, and certify that You are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others.
- Any violation by You of this section may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Account.
- Personal Information
7. License and Website Access
The Company grants You a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
8. Offer, Acknowledgment and Acceptance
- The Buyer agrees that before placing an order You will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a Good/s You agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in its description.
- While We make every effort to ensure that Goods listed on the Website are available, We cannot guarantee that all items are in stock or immediately available when You submit Your order. We may reject Your order (without liability) if We are unable to process or fulfill it. In the event, You have made the payment for the Goods which are not in stock or AnviEarth is unable to process the same, We will refund any prior payment that You have made for those Goods in terms of our Refund Policy as stated in Section 11.
- Prior to such acceptance, an automatic e-mail acknowledgement of Your order may be generated. Please note that any such automatic acknowledgement does not constitute a formal acceptance of Your order.
- Our acceptance of Your order takes effect and the contract concluded at the point where such offer is expressly accepted by Us dispatching your order and accepting Your credit card or other payment (“Acceptance”).
- Payment and Pricing
- Prices payable for Goods are those in effect at the time of dispatch or delivery, unless otherwise expressly agreed. List Price may be indicated on the Site or an order acknowledgement but the authoritative price in the event of any discrepancy, is the price that is notified to You on our Acceptance.
- We have the right at any time prior to our Acceptance to withdraw any discount and/or to revise prices to take into account increases in costs including (without limitation) costs of any materials, carriage, labour or the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates. We also reserve the right to notify You of any mistakes in Goods descriptions or errors in pricing prior to product dispatch. In such event if You choose to continue with fulfilment of the order, You acknowledge that the Goods will be provided in accordance with such revised description or corrected price.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted are inclusive of the costs of delivery or carriage to the agreed place of delivery (charges which are stated on the Site); and inclusive of G.S.T and any other tax or duty;
- You agree to pay for taxes, shipping or carriage of Goods as such costs are specified by Us on the Website when You submit Your purchase order.
- Unconditional and irrevocable payment shall be made while placing order and by such methods as are indicated on the Website (and not by any other means unless We have given our prior agreement).
- On acceptance of the order by Us, the payment shall stand appropriated to Our account absolutely.
- AnviEarth offers you with multiple payment methods. The payment gateway partners of AnviEarth use secure encryption technology to keep Your transaction details are confidential at all times. In the event any fraud transactions are carried by any of the Buyer on the Website, AnviEarth reserves the right to recover all the losses and expenses incurred like lawyer fees, collection charges, etc from the concerned Buyer. We also hold the right to take legal action against such person.
10. Return, Exchange and Refund Policy
- We shall not be liable and you shall not be entitled to reject Goods except for damage to or loss of Goods or any part thereof in transit (where the Goods are carried by Our own transport or by a carrier on Our behalf) and not being defects caused by any act, neglect or default on Your part, and where notified to us within such period as specified on the Website for such Good.
- For a particular Good, a full or partial return is not possible.
- Goods that are non-perishable will only be refunded and exchanged in case of a manufacturing defect or damage. The manufacturing defect or damage must be intimated to AnviEarth within 48 hours from date of receipt.
- Goods that are perishable cannot be exchanged.
- Your rights of exchange of any Goods thereof which are found to be defective will (except where agreed otherwise) be negated or rendered void where:
- Goods have been altered by persons other than Us; and/or
- Defective Good or Goods have not been returned together with full details in writing of the alleged defects within the requisite period specified on the Website; and/or
- Defects are due (wholly or partially) to mistreatment, improper use or storage or failure to observe any manufacturers’ instructions or other directions issued or made available by Us in connection with the delivered Goods.
- When the Goods have been cooked or consumed.
- The Good is packed and returned in any other packing material.
- The Good is not accompanied by the relevant invoice or sales receipt.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- No Buyer request to cancel the order will be accepted.
- No refunds shall be made by the Company.
- The delivery charges are non-refundable and shall not be given a cash refund.
- Delivery and Shipping.
- Delivery timeline is dependent on our courier partner and may take 5 to 20 days depending on the location. This may get extended due to factors beyond the control of AnviEarth which could include delays by courier partners due to bad weather conditions, strikes and lockdowns.
- Delivery shall be to a valid address within the Territory submitted by You and subject to Acceptance (“Delivery Address”). You must check the Delivery Address on any acknowledgement or acceptance and notify Us without delay of errors or omissions. We reserve the right but not the obligation to accept change in Delivery Address requests sent after placement of the order and charge You for any extra costs arising from changes You make to the Delivery Address after You submit an order.
- We will make not more than 1(one) attempt to deliver the Goods at Your Delivery Address. Even after 1(one) attempt if We are unable to deliver the Goods, We reserve the right to cancel Your order and for prepaid orders, a credit will be offered in Your Account for a period not more than 15 days for future transactions, after deduction of the cost of unsuccessful delivery .
- Intellectual Property
- This Website is operated by and is the sole property of the Company. Any and all Material on this Website are protected by copyrights, Trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned by Us or by other parties that have licensed such material to Us, or such parties having ownership of content uploaded on the Website. Modification of the Materials on the Website or use of the Materials by You for any purpose is a violation of the said copyrights, Trademarks and other intellectual proprietary rights, and is expressly prohibited.
- All Trademarks, domain name, trade dress including the look, feel and design of the Website, its Materials, interfaces, etc., and the selection and arrangements thereof, is the property of the Company, unless otherwise indicated. All this is protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws and may not be used by You, except as permitted by the Company
- All third party trademarks advertised or displayed on the Website belong solely to the respective third party and We do not have any rights over such third party trademarks.
- You are requested to report any violation of rights in, or misuse of, the Trademarks or any other intellectual property rights on the Website, by writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Disclaimer and Liability
- All Materials and User Content on the Website is provided to You on an ‘as is’ basis. You agree that Your use of the Website shall be at Your sole risk. All necessary and reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information on the Website is correct and error free.
- We have taken all reasonable steps but cannot warrant that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted, completely error free due to the nature of the internet or fit for purpose, or that the Website or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs, or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website at all times. We cannot guarantee that any or all , and that defects will be corrected in a timely manner, or the result of using the website will meet your expectations. Also, your access to the Website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- The Company is further not responsible for any advertisement, representation, offer, warranty etc. displayed and/ or exhibited by other users of the Website.
- You hereby expressly release the Company and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the other Users and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
- We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both You and Us when You commenced using the Website.
16. Links to Third Party Websites
- The Website may contain link/s to various other websites. These links are provided solely for Your convenience and benefit. Wherever such link/s lead to websites which are not owned by or belong to Us, We shall not be responsible for the content, products and services provided on such linked sites. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such websites. If You decide to access such linked websites, You do so at Your own risk. We do not in any way endorse the linked websites.
- Similarly, this Website can be made accessible through a link created by other websites. Access to this Website through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other websites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Website are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of Our Website or that such links have been authorized by Us. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other websites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon Us consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy. In the event that any link/s afforded by any other website/s derogatory in nature to the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas and concepts of this Website, is utilized to visit this Website and such event is brought to the notice or is within the knowledge of the Company, civil or criminal remedies as may be appropriate shall be invoked.
- Upon termination of Your Account or prohibition of Your use of the Website, all rights granted by Us to You to use the Website will automatically terminate and We shall have no further obligation or liability towards You.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If You wish to subscribe to Our newsletter(s) or receive notifications or e-mails from Us, We will use Your name and latest e-mail address provided by You in this regard. However, You may choose to stop receiving Our newsletters by following the instructions to unsubscribe as included in these e-mails or You can contact Us at email@example.com.
21. No Waiver